Saturday, August 2, 2008

Guns and Roses

Looking into the your eyes, sometimes i wonder Is my life a thing beautiful enough to ponder.

Looking at the sky makes we wonder, is it a dream or an illusion at the horizon, so many things going on in the life so small of mine.

Nobody ever told me its so difficult, leaving all the memories behind, its like taking a bullet right at the heart.

Though you will never know how it feels , to take the pain, I will be the one suffering in the shadows....................................

Love was like a bed of roses, and then the memories are the guns I keep beside me ....looking over the life I had with you , feel like bullets hitting me at random.

Hence I wrote this one thinking of the roses that was LOVE and the GUNS I carry the caricature of something that is so far away and long gone

No comments: