Monday, December 1, 2008

Demented......

What does demented mean? The first question that comes to one's mind.Don't you think that it means something which is not good.Or probably something which takes away all the cheer we have...yes this word has been picked up by me from "harry potter".....so what does it mean? Demented as the word suggests means being a victims of dementors...What are dementors? They are beings who take away all the good memory you have and fill you with sadness.Now why do i mention them here is because I wanted an analogy between the terror attacks and something which is as bad as that.So I found this comparison the apt one to have.
Dementors are beings which suck all the happy memories a person has and a person only remembers the sorrows and the miseries of life.
Thats what happens when the terrorists attack, they shatter all the happiness we have , they leave us with a sense of insecurity and fear of the unknown.When now i start from my house , i never know whether i will come back alive or never return,even my parents tell me not to venture out.
Why am i leaving in such a fear, this is my country and i leave as if i am a refugee here.Is this the price we pay for choosing our leaders.Whats the solution for all this. Its high time we sit and think about the options we have.This is my country and I have all the rights to own it.No outsider will make me live under fear in my own "WATAN".
Here's some expression which i wanted to share:

"Khuli Ankhon se bhi ,dekhte hain khwab ,
Ke nayee subah jaroor ayegi
har sans se nikalti hey yahin dua
ke aman aur shanti jaroor chayegi"

1 comment:

Random Thoughts said...

good one ,, liked ur analogy..perfectly suits the situation.. cant think of a better comparision than this
(a harry potter fan)